Driver Fusion 3.2
Today, we are happy to announce that Driver Fusion 3.2 is now available for download. This release marks the beginning of improving driver family. More information can be found below.
- Driver family - Community suggested feature - Added a lot of new driver family entries for AMD graphic cards, NVIDIA graphic cards and NVIDIA PhysX. Driver Fusion is now again able to detect and delete everything of importance that is installed by their installers.
- Device control - Improved the results and performance of retrieving device and driver properties.
- Driver family - Improved the reliability and performance of searching and deleting driver family entries.
- Device control & health check - A backup of a driver with a WHQL signature could occasionally show an unverified driver message during installation due to files being included that did not belong to the driver.
- Device control & health check - A backup of a driver that linked to another driver could in some cases not include all necessary files.
- Device control - A couple of device and driver properties were never listed.
- Device control - Retrieving device and driver properties could occasionally cause Driver Fusion to freeze or close unintentionally.
- Device control - Messages could in some cases be shown with incorrect punctuation.
For all Driver Fusion Premium users, your installation will update automatically.