Driver Fusion 2.6
Driver Fusion 2.6 has been released and is available for download. This release focuses on improving the user experience. Below you will find the release notes containing all the changes.
- Device control & health check - Added diagnostic logging to provide easier troubleshooting. The log files are automatically stored in the log folder in the installation folder.
- Device control - Moved uninstall from driver overview to device overview.
- Device control - Added a small delay before searching for a device to improve performance on low-end machines.
- Device control - Identifying devices and downloading drivers can now be cancelled.
- Health check - It is now possible to scroll through the health categories during fixing.
- Health check - Exclude is now hidden during and after fixing.
- Health check - Improved the progress indication of downloading drivers by showing the progress per file instead of per driver.
- Health check - Identical drivers are no longer downloaded multiple times for different devices.
- Monitor - Support has been added for the latest Intel processors.
- Interface - Improved sorting performance in data grids.
- Interface - Many changes to improve perceived performance.
- Interface - Added auto focus to all dialog screens.
- Device control - Device enable or disable showed an incorrect failed message.
- Device control - Confirmation warnings no longer have a delay after choosing the action.
- Device control - Uninstall could in some cases be hidden, especially with devices without drivers.
- Health check - Adding an outdated drivers could occasionally cause Driver Fusion to freeze for a moment.
- Health check - Outdated drivers could in some cases never detect any drivers, with special thanks to Jorn for testing.
- Localization - Chinese (Simplified) was not automatically detected.
- Interface - The border could occasionally not show around the window when it was not focused.
For all Driver Fusion Premium users, your installation will update automatically!