Driver Fusion 2.5
September 12, 2014
Driver Fusion 2.5 has been released and is available for download. This release focuses on improving the interface and user experience. Below you will find the release notes containing all the changes.
- Health check - Community suggested feature - You can now exclude a device or available driver in health check. This enables you to keep the current driver if you know that the driver is fine as is.
- Device control & health check - Improved the performance of retrieving device properties on Windows Vista and higher.
- Reporting - Added a report that you can send to Treexy for diagnostic purposes.
- Localization - Improved the Chinese (Simplified) translation with special thanks to YanJun Sun.
- Reporting - The reporting feature has been moved from device control to settings.
- Health check - The additional driver information, such as the provider and release date, can now be accessed directly instead of through the tooltip of the driver.
- Starting - Improved the startup time of Driver Fusion by about 10%.
- Interface - The settings menu has been redesign for consistency.
- Interface - All links are now colored to make them more distinguishable.
- Interface - Most interface elements in health check and driver families now change their background color when you hover over them.
- Interface - Localized dates could in some cases not display in accordance with the regional settings of Windows.
- Interface - Adding a new outdated driver in health check could occasionally cause the interface to stop responding for a short time.
For all Driver Fusion Premium users, your installation will update automatically!