Driver Fusion 1.2
Lots of new features are released in Driver Fusion 1.2 which is now available to download for everyone! We've taken the opportunity to fix a number of issues and bring improved performance and stability to Driver Fusion. Our next goals are to add several feature requests and to release a few other surprises we've been working on. We hope you enjoy the new version!
We're also excited to announce our first Treexy contest. In this giveaway, four (4) lucky winners will receive a Driver Fusion Premium license from Treexy. The contest is open worldwide, just like Treexy on Facebook or follow Treexy on Twitter and the winners will be randomly chosen from the entries. The contest will run until August 24, 2012. Winners will be notified by private message on Facebook or Twitter.
- Windows 8 support - Microsoft's new Windows 8 operating system is now officially supported.
- Keyboard integration - We made a few enhancements to improve keyboard support in general.
- Resend verification - It's possible that the account verification email we tried to send you was caught by your email system. If you can't find it, you can now send a new account verification email.
- System driver entries - Although we've always shown the location of a system driver entry, it was never possible to go directly to that entry. If you double-click a system driver entry, Driver Fusion will now take you there.
- Window position - Driver Fusion will now preserve its window position and size between application sessions.
- Reporting - The reporting feature allows you to generate reports of maintenance actions. The maintenance actions are provided in an easy to read, formatted report that you can view and print using any web browser.
- Gravatar - Unfortunately, Gravatar's service is slow at times. Gravatar images are now cached locally to ensure smooth visualization.
- Translations - Thanks to Łukasz 'RobeN' Abramczuk we now have an updated Polish translation and he is also willing to help us out with future translations. Do you want to help improve the translation for your fellow countrymen? We really appreciate the help, please contact us.
- In-app update - Fixed an issue where the update was unable to retrieve all the new files. This means that updating from 1.1.1 to 1.2 might still fail, please download the installer from the website if this occurs. Sorry for the inconvienence.
- Starting/closing - We resolved several issues causing Driver Fusion to close unintentionally.
- General experience - A handful of changes are made to solve some minor issues.