Driver Fusion 2.4
August 15, 2014
Driver Fusion 2.4 has been released and is available for download. Below you will find the release notes containing all the changes.
- Health check - Improved matching of drivers with common identifiers used among manufacturers.
- Interface - Inconsistent alignment of update available text.
- Connectivity - Improved handling of network problems.
- Device control & health check - Devices could in some cases not show any installed driver, especially with network adapters, even though there was a driver installed.
- Device control & health check - Driver install could sometimes fail due to some files not being able to download.
- Starting/closing - Searching while loading devices could occasionally cause Driver Fusion to freeze or close unintentionally.
- Interface - Increased the maximum input length of most text boxes.
For all Driver Fusion Premium users, your installation will update automatically!