Omnify Hotspot 2.3
We're thrilled to announce the release of Omnify Hotspot 2.3 today. This update contains a new feature and other improvements. Please continue to send your comments and suggestions to us, we like to read and use them!
QR code support
You can now scan a QR code in Omnify Hotspot with an Android or iPhone smartphone and join your created network without having to log in and type passwords.
The installer and executable are now signed with a certificate to assist with Microsoft Defender SmartScreen.
Starting with this release, you need to have at least .NET 5.0 installed. If you don't have it installed then our installer can automatically install it for you.
The network driver has been updated and the issues that you've reported have all been fixed.
Driver Fusion 2.3
August 1, 2014
Driver Fusion 2.3 has been released and is available for download or update within Driver Fusion. This release focuses on resolving existing issues. Below you will find the release notes containing the other changes.
- Health check - The tooltip of the driver now includes an error message when the driver download fails.
- Device control - Installing a driver now returns to the previously selected device again.
- Health check - System protection is no longer executed when driver backup is the only selected group.
- Health check - Improved matching of drivers with common identifiers used among manufacturers.
- Health check - Devices and drivers are now sorted by their class.
- Device control & health check - Driver install could sometimes fail due to some files not being able to download.
- Device control - The naming scheme of backup could occasionally generate existing names.
- Device control - The information at the bottom of install driver was not completely visible with some translations.
- Health check - Driver backup could in some cases not detect all existing backups correctly.
- Health check - Changing the driver backup destination did not correctly update the status of existing backups.
- Health check - Missing drivers never listing any drivers available for download.
- History - Restore did not continue when a registry entry was corrupt.
- Filters - The delete button was still visible after deleting the last filter item (only with the view custom filter).
- Starting/closing - Unintentional closing while retrieving the achievements from Steam.
- Starting/closing - Unintentional closing due to devices with a non-existent class.
- Starting/closing - The notification bar could occasionally cause Driver Fusion to freeze or close unintentionally.
- Starting/closing - Selecting a backup to install could in some cases, especially with corrupt backups or when no driver was installed, cause Driver Fusion to close unintentionally.
For all Driver Fusion Premium users, your installation will update automatically!