Version 2.1 of Driver Fusion is available for download or update within Driver Fusion. This release brings a fresh new look and more colorful design to the entire interface. We've also made the analysis feature, to find missing or outdated drivers on your system, available to free users after popular demand. Driver Fusion 2.1 also contains many other improvements. For a list of all changes, consult the full release notes below.
- Device control - You can now search for a device name to make it easier to find specific devices.
- Device control - Devices now show their own device icon instead of the device status icon. A colored bar, that represents the current device status, is now shown to the left of the device.
- Health check - Community suggested feature - The analysis feature, such as finding all missing or outdated drivers on your system, is now available to free users. A premium license is required to download and install these drivers, or to create a backup of all drivers.
- Device control - Driver backups now store signature information in the backup information file (.3xy).
- Health check - Community suggested feature - The last used backup location is now remembered. The backup location is also added to the backup locations of driver backup in device control.
- Health check - Improved the algorithm for finding both missing and outdated drivers.
- Interface - Health check is now the default screen when opening Driver Fusion.
- Interface - The notification bar now automatically scales the text size in relation to the available space.
- Interface - The menu has been redesigned to make it clearer and easier to use.
- Interface - Slightly reduced the width of the resize grip on the edges of the window to make scrollbars easier to use.
- Interface - On Windows Vista and higher, the native folder dialog is now used instead of the previous used folder dialog.
- Manual - The manual shipped with the installer has been removed and replaced by an online manual.
- Device control - Selecting a device could occasionally select the parent of the device.
- Health check - Performing a driver backup could in some cases freeze Driver Fusion.
- Health check - Scanning for outdated drivers could in some cases freeze Driver Fusion.
- Health check - A missing or outdated driver installation would sometimes fail to install.
- Starting/closing - Several issues that caused Driver Fusion to close unintentionally.
For all Driver Fusion Premium users, your installation will update automatically!
Download Driver Fusion version 2.1 now.