Driver Fusion 2.7
Driver Fusion 2.7 has been released and is available for download. This release focuses on the new online service. Below you will find information regarding the old online service and the other changes.
- Health check - Community suggested feature - Added a progress indicator to visualize the device that is currently being fixed.
- Health check - Improved the ordering of missing and outdated drivers.
- Desktop - Improved the performance of restoring the desktop icons.
- Settings - The settings are now automatically saved after every change instead of only on close.
- Service - The online service that allows you to gain access to several features, such as the automatic driver updated, has been completely rewritten. This new online service enables us to deploy new versions more easily without disrupting the service and is also more friendly to firewalls. The old online service will remain fully functional until February 1st, 2015. After this date only signing in with your email address and updating will remain functional for the old online service. As of Driver Fusion 2.7 the new online service will be used.
- Device control - Identify could in some cases not show any results.
- Device control - Reselecting a device could occasionally cause Driver Fusion to freeze or close unintentionally.
- Device control - The backed up driver text did not update after selecting another destination.
- Device control - Changing the sort order of online drivers could in some cases cause Driver Fusion to freeze or close unintentionally.
- Desktop - Desktop icons could in some cases not restore to the correct location.
For all Driver Fusion Premium users, your installation will update automatically!
Everyone at Treexy would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. As this year is ending, we would also like to thank you for your continued support. We will be back with more releases and news on our latest projects in 2015.