Driver Fusion 1.6
April 25, 2013
Driver Fusion 1.6 has been released! The main changes include Steamworks integration and a new monitor feature. Below you will find the release notes containing the details about this release.
- Monitor - The monitor feature gives you insight into your computer sensors, such as power usage, temperature and clock speed. The majority of devices from Intel, AMD and NVIDIA can be monitored.
- Steamworks - We added Steamworks integration for the upcoming release on Steam.
- In-app update - Improved downloading algorithm for the updated files.
- Social media - Added Facebook and Twitter buttons to the about screen.
- Interface - The setting screens now automatically add vertical scrollbars when there is not enough horizontal space available.
- Premium information redesign - The screen that is shown to free users when a feature is premium only has been redesigned for Steamworks integration.
- Starting/closing - Several issues that caused Driver Fusion to close unintentionally.
- Connectivity indication - The connectivity indication would incorrectly show internet access on some systems.
- Interface - Dragging Driver Fusion would occasionally freeze Driver Fusion.