Driver Fusion 1.8
Driver Fusion 1.8 has been released! The main changes of this release are Windows 8.1 compatibility, many interface improvements and an improved driver family database. Below you will find the release notes containing the other changes.
- Windows - Driver Fusion is now fully compatible with Windows 8.1.
- Interface - Improved navigation to give you quick access to the controls in one convenient place.
- Device installation settings - In device settings you can now change if you want Windows to always install the best driver software from Windows Update.
- Device control - Improved design to make switching between devices and categories more visual and intuitive.
- Search engine - Added DuckDuckGo to the possible search engines within Driver Fusion.
- Monitor - Redesigned with a focus on improved readability and usability.
- Driver family - The database of possible entries for NVIDIA display and AMD display has been updated.
- Interface - The interface has been improved in many areas. Most notably are the Treexy account screens and the new menu for settings and signed-in users.
- Monitor - Support has been added for more hardware. This includes Intel Ivy Bridge E CPUs and the latest ASUS and ASRock motherboards.
- Starting/closing - Several issues that caused Driver Fusion to close unintentionally.
- Device control - In some cases a backup could select the wrong digital signature.
- Device control - Driver information shows empty rows.
- Device control - File copy dialog shown when browsing a monitor.
- Driver family - Directory and file entries show incorrectly as lower-case.
For all Driver Fusion Premium users, your installation will update automatically!