Driver Fusion 1.5
Driver Fusion 1.5 has just been released! This release contains the much requested improved NVIDIA system driver entries. But that's not all, for more information about the changes see the release notes below.
- Translations - We had a lot of help with improving the translations and we would like to thank the UGLTeam for improving the Georgian translation. Also, thanks to all previous translators for their continued support to improve the existing translations.
- Power information - In device control you can now find information about the power management state and capabilities of a device.
- Reporting - You can now generate a system report too. This report not only contains a summary of your system's information and devices, but also all devices with their driver's version and provider.
- System drivers - The database of possible entries for NVIDIA display and NVIDIA PhysX system drivers has been updated! Thanks to everybody that contacted us by email or through the forum for helping to identify missing/new entries.
- Enhanced removal mode - Improved the ability to delete protected, locked or in use directory entries.
- Interface - All screens that require internet access now feature a uniform design.
- Reporting - The maintenance action report is completely redesigned to improve print quality.
- Device identifier - Improved the ability to identify your devices. This is mostly noticeable for Intel processors.
- Device control - Improved the readability of several device and driver properties.
- Device control - Improved stability and performance. This is noticable mostly on Windows XP.
- Starting/closing - Several issues that caused Driver Fusion to close unintentionally.
- Custom filters - The buttons of the 'add new filter' dialog were not always visible.
- Settings - Default values were not always set correctly.
- Interface - Several small issues such as incorrect text wrapping and incorrect alignment.
- Enhanced removal mode - On some systems it was not possible to delete protected, locked or in use registry entries with Driver Fusion 1.4.0.
- Device control - Device and driver properties were shown even when they contained no information.
- Device control - Instability when quickly switching between two devices.
- Device control - Driver properties were not sorted correctly.